The Women’s Resource Center (WRC), is taking
part in the Art Van Charity Challenge. The challenge runs through June
22 and the charity that raises the most will receive a $75,000 donation from
Art Van. In addition, the charities that come in 2nd through 10th place will
receive donations ranging from $7,500 to $65,000. The WRC needs your help to
raise as much money as possible to win the $75,000 grand prize. Please
consider donating $10:
Top 10 Reasons to donate $10 to the Women’s Resource Center
1. WRC was the first organization of its kind in
2. WRC has been serving women since 1973.
3. Nearly 1000 women are served each year.
4. 70% of WRC participants report an income of $15,000 or less.
5. 66% of WRC participants are single moms.
6. 592 children were supported by WRC participants in 2014.
7. Almost 2/3 of all participants receive some form of assistance
when they come to WRC.
8. 87% of all job ready participants became employed in 2014.
9. Over 150 members or our community volunteer at WRC each year.
10. WRC depends 100% on the community to support the services it provides.
2014 New Beginnings Program Assessment